With over 30 years in the equine industry, Kiser Arena Development is known for quality and it is our mission to bring you fencing of the same caliber. We understand that different facilities need different types of fencing, from low-maintenance to high-resistance. Our years of experience building and renovating outdoor riding arenas enable us to assess your property’s needs and make a sound recommendation.
If you’re wondering how to build a horse arena and fencing is just one of the items on your list to research, you might benefit from our horse arena design consulting services for expert guidance on everything from riding arena panels to footing, fencing, and beyond.
Contact us today to discuss your horse fencing needs! We offer fencing for equine properties throughout the U.S. and around the world.
Horse Fencing Products We Offer
Explore our fencing options that are sure to fit any project!
Priefert Pondersa Fence
The Priefert Ponderosa Fence combines beauty, durability, and simplicity with the perfect hybrid-pipe fence. Ponderosa offers the convenience of no-weld, powder coated steel for easy installation, low maintenance, and a great look that lasts!
- 13- or 16-gauge galvanized steel tubing
- Architectural-grade powder coating for strength and long life
- Domed posts to shed water and pressure-treated to stand up to harsh weather
- Rigorous testing to meet safety standards
- Steel strength with no sharp edges, welds, or barbs
- Safe for animal and operator
- Priefert powder coating means long-lasting color that’s virtually maintenance-free for years to come
- Rail-in-rail “swedge” design has the appearance of a single rail from end to end
- Post connectors and “swedge” allow for expansion and contraction in extreme temperatures
- Pressure-treated after drilling
- Domed top for safety and water shed
- Cone-shaped holes for flexibility to follow terrain and curves of the land
- Natural wood posts for a unique look and texture that will continue to absorb and release moisture, changing in appearance overtime
Buckley Steel Board
The beauty of a wood fence with the durability of galvanized, powder coated steel—this is the only post and rail board fence made to last decades with virtually zero maintenance cost. You will never see a warp, sag, or cribbing mark on these boards!
- Built to last for decades.
- Powder-coated to prevent chips, peels, and cracks
- Resistant to rusting, fading, or chalking.
- Steel Z-bar reinforcements in the rails to enhance strength.
- Post: 8’4” tall, 3 ½”x 5 1/8”
- Post Strength: 1200lbs horizontal at top rail
- Rail: 9 ½’ long, 1 3/8”x 5 1/8”
- Rail Strength: 400lbs horizontal, 700 reinforced
- Top Rail Height Installed: 4 ½’
Priefert Estate Fence
Information coming soon.